The version 1.1.0 patch for Immortals: Fenyx Rising will be going out this week, fixing multiple bugs and adding support for the upcoming DLC called A New God. The patch notes don’t give further details about the expansion.
The patch notes on the Ubisoft forums say that the patch will hit at 9 AM ET / 6 AM PT on Thursday, January 14. Those include a fix to a spoilery boss fight, and a few fixes to photo mode, among others. It also includes a few platform-specific issues, such as adding more haptic feedback on PS5, fixing save corruption on Xbox Series X, and aspect ratio, audio, and KBM bug fixes on PC.
Immortals: Fenyx Rising was released in December. In GameSpot’s Immortals Fenyx Rising review, critic Suriel Vazquez wrote, “But even as it lives in the shadow of better games, its puzzles, combat, and open-world loop come together often enough for me to not only see it through for a few dozen hours, but also want to keep filling out its almighty checklist, even if it led me by the nose most of the way through.”
Immortals: Fenyx Rising 1.1.0 Patch Notes
- Added support for the upcoming DLC content “A New God”
- Multiple localization fixes.
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Fixed the issue when (REDACTED) stops fighting you in the Zeus Throne region main story fight.
- [Photomode] Fixed multiple issues when having more than 50 photos.
- [Photomode] Friend photos are now prioritized on the map and correctly identified.
- Fixed an issue where gameplay elements disappear after fast-traveling.
- Fixed an issue where the Fenyx would get stuck after fast-traveling.
- Fixed an issue when the player would get stuck behind an invisible wall after looting a chest In dungeons.
- Fixed an issue where customizing the “Dodge” action button would affect the “Sprint” action button and vice-versa on a controller.
- Adjusted the “Look, No Hands” obtention to be only in vaults as described.
- Fixed the “Galewind” bow behavior to fit its first perk description.
- Visual Customization now stay applied when switching weapon or armor.
- Guided arrow can now be seen from farther away.
- [XBOX Series X] Fixed a save game corruption over very long play sessions.
- [PC] Multi-monitors and special aspect ratio UI fixes.
- [PC] Resolved the audio cut-off when leaving a menu or entering a cutscene.
- [PC] Locked Target Switch now work when using the mouse and Keyboard control scheme.
- [PS5] Haptic Feedback added to various combat action.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Clicknow. Source:Game Spot