Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is now out in early access. And like many games that initially launch this way, it’s got a few bugs and issues to be ironed out–which developer TaleWorlds Entertainment has already begun to tackle with a day two update.
The patch notes for the update showcase that this entire hotfix is geared towards bug fixes, including quite a few that address game crashes. Of note, the update takes care of several problems surrounding the Rival Gang quest, which has been causing issues for Bannerlord players since the game released in early access.
With this update, you should no longer have to worry about the bug that was causing Bannerlord to crash when attempting to do the quest or–if you managed to accept it–complete the quest. However, in the patch notes, TaleWorlds does warn that if you’ve already managed to complete Rival Gangs, “there is a chance your save is already broken.” The developer is already working to address any future problems that a broken save might create.
Other quests that have now been fixed include Army of Poachers, Bounty Hunters, and Lord Needs Garrison Troops. For a full list of the issues addressed by the update, check out the patch notes below.
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord March 31 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed a rare crash when opening the multiplayer team selection screen.
- Fixed a crash caused by timeout for the Army of Poachers quest.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when failing Army of Poachers quest without fighting.
- Fixed a crash caused by the Gang Leader Needs Weapons daily issue creation.
- Fixed a crash caused by the Bounty Hunters quest success and fail consequences.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurs when talking to common area thugs.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when talking with village notables to get a quest.
- Fixed a rare conversation freeze when following an NPC to find a quest hero.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after clearing the Rival Gang quest.
- Corrected the weapons of some ranged units.
- Some troops that were using noble tier weapons received more appropriate equipment.
- Some weapon parts’ crafting material costs were fixed.
- Some minor equipment changes for Aserai, Battania, and Khuzait troops.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when helping an allied party that is besieging a settlement.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when helping an allied party that is getting attacked while besieging enemy settlement.
- A rare crash caused by AI clans joining kingdoms as mercenaries has been fixed.
- Fixed a problem that locked the player in a conversation after asking a villager to take you to a character.
- Fixed a crash with the quest Lord Needs Garrison Troops that occurred for some Vlandian castles.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred when talking to people (townsmen, townswomen, child, infant) in towns and villages.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when running out of stamina while crafting charcoal.
- Fixed a crash caused by the Rival Gang quest. If this quest was done before, there is a chance your save is already broken. Future errors are fixed.
- Unintended consequences for clans that leave their kingdoms have been removed.
- Players will now be able to make peace with minor faction lords through barter, saving them from a soft-lock to join kingdoms.
- Siege tactic default weapons have changed.
- Capped daily workshop income at 200.
- Clan tier maximum party size bonus formula has changed.
- Fixed some of the crashes after launching and on scene entry.
- Fixed the infinite loading issue with some scenes.
- Fixed a crash when switching options to low or very low.
- Fixed an issue with the crash uploader.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Clicknow. Source:Game Spot